Thursday, January 20, 2011

Keep your dreams alive

"Keep your dreams alive.  Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination and dedication.  Remember all things are possible for those who believe" - Gail Devers

I hope I hear from back from the Peace Corps office this month with news regarding my medical clearance.  Every day I read these blogs of people who are receiving their invitations for June and I can't help but feel the little butterflies of hope in my stomach. Will I be leaving with them? 

Who knows... but that is the least of my worries. If it doesn't happen in June, July or August... I'll take September, October or November.  I just know this is what I was meant to do and I believe it will happen when it's meant to happen. 

Until then, I will keep dreaming.

xoxo 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment