Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rise and shine

I received medical clearance early this month and I still have yet to be contacted by the P.O. office.  It seems all the blogs I have been reading lately are contacted within the first 3 days after their clearance in request for an updated resume.  This makes me wonder.  

I will just have positive thoughts that I will be contacted within the next few weeks... and will patiently hold out any contact till April (which is what is stated on my nomination form).  

Recently, people have been asking how I am handling the anxiety of not knowing where I will be moving to or when... and to be honest,  I have been extremely positive.  Yes, it's frustrating because you pretty much have to place your life on hold (ex. grad apps, job apps, apartment rentals) but this is life, and life is not always butterflies and roses. 

On another note, today I am teaching a class on nonverbal communication with my group in intercultural communication.  I am super excited!  I have always enjoyed public speaking and today I get to see what it is like to teach a large group of college students. 

I hope you all have a wonderful amazing weekend!! (almost Friday... yaahahh!!)

xoxo

Katie


1 comment:

  1. I was cleared in early December, but Placement didn't contact me until this week. Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete