Thursday, February 3, 2011

Speed bumps

Has anyone else had problems with the medical office fax machine???? I am so irritated at the moment because I attempted to fax over the "respond to all requests from Peace Corps as soon as possible" items that were sent back to me last week and thats just it...I faxed it but I kept getting an error saying that it reached it destination but they were unsure if it actually was printed. (meaning that there could have been a lack of paper or it went electronically to someone's computer??)

Then I called my nurse to check with her,  her answering machine says to contact another lady if you are inquiring about a fax... and I proceeded to contact this woman only to get another contact.  Needless to say I left three messages two days ago and still no response.  I understand that they probably get a million calls and emails... but never the less it is still irritating because I don't know where my personal information went to.

Has anyone else had this type of problem? Should I just contact the general medical office to check?

xoxo

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment