Monday, March 28, 2011

I have been invited... but to where?

I got an email at 10:37am this morning.... my stupid phone.  It said my application had been updated on Saturday night at 2:00am.  I had no clue what this was pertaining to since I haven't even had my final interview....

Well ladies and gentlemen.  I have officially been invited, and they sent it out on Friday.  I should receive it any day now :)  The crazy part is I have no clue where it is, around what date or job.  It truly is a mystery.

Best,

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is basically what happened to me a month ago. I was patiently (or at least trying to be patient) waiting for my final placement interview. My last contact with my placement officer said it might be a couple more weeks. I checked my email on Saturday afternoon and about had a heart attack when I saw the email. I scared my roommate with my squeals of joy! I live in Oregon and it arrived Thursday morning by UPS, since you're in CA, I would expect about the same travel time.

    I figured since I hadn't had the placement interview it would be my original nomination. But no, it was for three months later, a different area, and a different job assignment. I'm tickled to be reporting to Morocco in September.

    Good luck with your invitation and try to stay sane while it's on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your story... I am so thankful I didnt get the email til today lol... its two less days of freaking out. Congratulations on your assignment to Morocco. Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete