Friday, March 11, 2011

Some contact... finally

I bit the bullet and emailed my placement desk with an updated resume because it had been over a month since becoming medically cleared and my 8 weeks until June is quickly approaching.  

Crazy thing is my placement assistant (who I had not previously heard from) emailed me back literally 45 minutes later requesting my resume.  So in an effort of progress, it was either fate that my placement assistant was reviewing my file at the time and requested the updated resume or my little nudge helped me along.  

Either way, I have finally made some type of connection with the placement office which makes me super happy to know that my file is there and someone is finally looking at my file.  

So cheers to the next stage of waiting.  Waiting for the final interview. 

Best wishes to everyone that is hammering through this process.  It really shows a test to your character.

On another note, I am sending my prayers to those who have been affected by the horrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan.   

Best regards,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment